Friday, July 27, 2012

DON'T EVER GIVE UP OR STOP PRAYING!



Also [JESUS] told them a parable, to the effect that they ought always to pray and not to turn cowardice-faint, lose heart and give up.

2 He said, in a certain city there was a judge who neither reverenced and feared God nor respected or considered man.

3 And there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him and saying, Protect and defend and give me justice against my adversary.

4 And for a while he would not; but later he said to himself, Though I have neither reverence or fear for God nor respect or consideration for man,

5 Yet because this widow continues to bother me, I will defend and protect and avenge her; lest she give me intolerable annoyance and wear me out by her continual coming, or at the last she come and rail on me, or assault me, or strangle me.

6 Then the Lord said, Listen to what the unjust judge says!

7 And will not [our just] God defend and protect and avenge His elect (His chosen ones) who cry to Him day and night? Will He defer them and delay help on their behalf?

8 I tell you, He will defend and protect and avenge them speedily. However, when the Son of Man comes will He find (persistence in) the faith on the earth? (Luke 18:1-8).





[www.sowersoftheword.blogspot.com].


JESUS IS LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment